Ever since Korean singer/rapper Psy’s Oppan Gangnam Style has soared on international music charts, we have asked ourselves the question – exactly what is “Gangnam Style”?
Gangnam is one of the most sophisticated and modern cities in Korea and describes the wild but refined youth culture. In other words, it’s about being posh, young, and vibrant and getting away with partying just about anywhere.
So how would you throw a Gangnam style party?
1. Illuminate your drinks. These glowing shot glasses , glowing ice cubes, and glowing ice buckets will treat your cold beverages with swag.
2. Make things explode. Hand-held confetti cannons allows you to shoot confetti easily and effectively at the right moment. Try silver confetti to glam up the party or use the colourful confetti for those exciting moments.
3. Never underestimate the power of eye glasses. Supply these groovy glowing glasses to your guests and make them dance!
(if you look closely you can see the camera crew)
4. Submersible lights. These bring instant shimmer to your table centre-pieces, and are waterproof so there are countless ways to use them. Light up vases, hot pools, fountains, lanterns, walkways… use your imagination!
5. LED hanging lights. For every occasion.
6. Sip in style. These accessories are for the Gangnam VIP women – elegantly sip from a glowing margarita glass or from a glow straw to seduce that Gangnam boy.
7. Balloons – with a twist. Nothing says “party” more than balloons. These LED Glow Balloonz will colour your venue like no other balloons will. Blow them up with helium for extra style.
Not into K-pop? Then celebrate USA Style with these Red, White, and Blue products.